Thursday, March 26, 2009

early bday haul and presents

I finally received my MAC order from the States. They're early bday prezzies from me and my bf to me. ;)
I also got some early bday goodies in the mail from my mom. An eyeshadow base by the German brand Artdeco and a shirt from H&M.


MAC:
217
239
116
180
Brush cleaner
Studio Sculpt foundation in NC30

Two faced shadow insurance
Artdeco eyeshadow base
Milani blush in Luminous (NARS Orgasm Dupe!)
2x L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in black

And this is the shirt!

5 comments:

  1. Wow those are great! Stack up on that mascara cause they're discontinuing it lol They always do that with the things we love, dont they? And that shirt is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I want the 217 so bad! Do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow cool, enjoy them all.. Especially the shirt looks cute :)) Aa that mascara is really going to be discontinued?? What a shame!! I didn't know you are Aries too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirt :D! Which is weird, 'cause I normally HATE H&M >:-).
    Happy early birthday :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ deannamargaret: I didn't know Voluminous was going to be discontinued...that would truly suck. :(

    @ colette: I haven't actually tried the 217 yet, will update once I do! But what I can say is, that I haven't seen any low cost dupe for it and it is super soft. So it is worth getting, imho. :)

    @ Marjo, I am an Aries all the way! Whens your bday?

    @ Cris: Sometimes you can really find neat things at H&M.

    Thanks ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...