Sunday, May 3, 2009

MAC Creme d'Nude

What do you do with a Lipstick that for some strange reason just doesn't work for you?

Creme d'Nude has been troublesome for me. Despite the great reviews, I find it too light for me, it washes me out and my lips seem too pigmented. It never seems to be evenly applied everywhere, no matter how much I pile on. For some reason my lips seem lined with a darker colour from my own lips' pigmentation (i dont get it either). I have used it with MAC's lipliner in subculture, even filled in all of my lips with it...with no success. I tried using different lip glosses with it...But nothing worked. And I am too cheap to go out and buy lip erase right now...

So I got creative instead. I first applied Rimmel's Asia (no 77) and then Creme d'Nude



...et Voila...:)







What do you guys think?
Have you ever combined lipsticks?

6 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous!!!
    I combined my Rimmel's coffee shimmer(264) with MAC bubbles. Kind of tone it down and it look very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing.I have never thought about combining 2 colours together, worth playing around though. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Combining lipstick is usually great to get new colors and stuff. :) Good job! ^_^ Looks hot on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to combine lipsticks once in a while to vary things up. The color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! It is a really great way to make use of a lipstick you hardly wear and add another few colour options to your collection! I will def be experimenting more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...