Sunday, August 16, 2009

MAC shopping spree

Hello my dear readers!

It's been a while. And I have been doing some major shopping this past week.

These are the things that I got:

From the Love that Look collection I got these lovely eyeshadows:

• Smoke & Diamonds (depotted)
• Style Snob
• Fashion Groupie

• Carbon & Brule in Pan Format

• Moisturelush eye cream

• Studio Fix Fluid NC30 & pump

• Dainty Mineralize Blush


(pump not in the picture)

Swatches & reviews to follow...

Have you gotten any of the Starflash eyeshadows?

5 comments:

  1. The starflash colours are great - really like fashion groupie and rated r :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rated r was already sold out! So sad I couldn't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww they look great, I'm looking forward your swatches and reviews.. Did you like your eyeshadows yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, check out my latest post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww lucky girl! great goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...