Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tag - 3 things :)

Hey Guys,
I know it's been forever. There has been so much going on that I was too tired to update my blog.

Saadeh from http://shadowylady.blogspot.com/ tagged me.
And I tag anyone who wishes to do this tag too.

Three names I go by:

1. Maya - also just one

Three jobs I have had:
1. Supervisor in a health food store
2. Helpdesk techie
3. forex operations associate

Three places I have lived:
1. Toronto
2. London (UK)
3. Jerusalem

Three favorite drinks:
1. Coke Zero
2. Rooibos tea
3. Cappucino

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. Gossip Girl
3. Vampire Diaries

Three places I have been:
1. Tangier, Morocco
2. NYC, NYC
3. Berlin, Germany

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Mongolia
2. Cuba
3. Australia

Three people who text me regularly:
1. b/f
2. mom
3. a close friend

Three favorite old TV shows:
1. Sex and the City
2. The OC
3. Beverly Hills 90210

Three favorite dishes:
1. Sushi
2. Anything Chinese
3. Apple Goo (yummy apple side dish, baked with oats, brown sugar and cinnamon)

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. MAC Dainty
2. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
3. a good Scrub

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going back to Uni
2. The weekend
3. getting all zen

3 comments:

  1. thanks for doing this Maya :) Jerusalam is another place I'd love to visit. I have some distant relatives in Israel

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do come, please let me know :) I'd love to show you around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post hun! I love my cappuccino too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...